Don’t forget to click “show full post” above to read the full post
P.S Sometimes a blog might have a pop up which the aggregator picks up instead of the full post. If you notice the post doesn’t match the summary I’ve written, click the link at the bottom of the post.
Bullet point summary:
- She realized YouTube was a search engine and people were finding her because they were searching for an answer to the same questions her clients had asked.
- Sunny focused on keyword strategy and creating The Sunny System, an approach that builds a self-propelling ecosystem that essentially drives more traffic and views to your videos.
- YouTube is the only platform that truly delivers long-term, consistent, evergreen traffic to your business.
- When your positioning is clear to YouTube’s algorithm, it knows when and to whom it should surface your content via search and suggested videos.
- Nim Note: Identify one theme and stick to that, and YouTube’s algorithm will work wonders for you.
- The Sunny System is a three-tier scaling funnel built around how people discover you, learn about you, and get in touch with you. The system is designed so that regardless of whether the new video you publish is part of the top, middle, or bottom of the funnel, the content itself is at the centre of your ecosystem.
Sunny creates at least one video for each stage of the scaling funnel each month.
Top of the Scaling Funnel: Videos to Build Awareness With Cold Leads
These videos are designed to attract a cold audience of people who generally don’t know why they need you in their life or why they should follow you.
Middle of the Scaling Funnel: Videos to Educate Warm Leads
Middle-of-funnel videos are designed to educate a warm audience of people who are interested in achieving the objective of your products and services help people achieve.
Bottom of the Scaling Funnel: Videos to Convert Hot Leads
Videos at the bottom of the funnel are topically specific and directly relevant to achieving the outcome of whatever your product or service provides to people. These will be advanced topics so you can use advanced language and go much deeper than you would in top- or middle-of-funnel videos.
As always, I strongly suggest you read the full post as it goes into a lot more detail and is quite beneficial.