Exactly two weeks left

Hey hey ANDies, there are exactly two weeks left of complimentary sessions. Wow, time went by so fast. I’ve absolutely enjoyed working with each of you and helping you create roadmaps for achieving your dreams and goals.

Do let me know how you’ve found the sessions so far? What have you gained? What have you learnt? And what have you reaffirmed?

Also, don’t forget to book your sessions for the upcoming weeks. It’s been a bit of a hard week at B+J HQ, but this community and the work we’ve been doing has lifted my spirits so much!
Thank you for being a part of this, I couldn’t have asked for a better group of early adopters.

Nim

2 Likes

It’s bittersweet for me because I don’t want this to end. A whole six weeks of this? I honestly can’t put a price on it. I have learnt to do my work with my chest instead of being lowkey about it.

I am more confident with my abilities and also secure enough to understand that there’s so much learning I have to do. The sessions also helped me find clarity and slowly build a strategy for my business. My biggest takeaway so far is intentional storytelling and building systems for work. Sifting through the noise and bullshit and working with intention and authenticity. I am soooo thankful for this.

2 Likes

It’s unbelievable how quickly time flew. And it’s highlighted all the holes for me and moved my team and I into intentional action. It’s like we were flailing our arms and moving circles and now we can do a little breaststroke and we move! :raised_hands:t5:

Thank you for this invaluable opportunity, @Nim. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you @maryam and @layinka!! The growth has been both ways.

I’ve really enjoyed cracking my brains and being given the opportunity to streamline my process and identify my own bias and assumptions.

3 Likes