Books I'm Currently Reading

Hey hey all, how are you doing? Thought I’d pull together a list of all the books currently on my desk.
These are books I tend to randomly pick up for inspiration, advice and to learn. They’re jam-packed with advice, and more often than not help me break out of creative blocks and moments of low creativity cycles.

Click the title (in blue) to head straight to amazon.

1. Ogilvy on Advertising - by David Ogilvy
  2. Know Your Onions: Graphic Design: How to Think Like a Creative, Act Like a Businessman and Design Like a God - by Drew de Soto
  3. Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Creating a Mass Movement of People Who Will Pay for Your Advice - by Russell Brunson
  4. Steal Like An Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative - by Austin Kleon
  5. Book of Ideas: a journal of creative direction and graphic design - volume 1 - by Radim Malinic
  6. Book of Branding: a guide to creating brand identity for startups and beyond - by Radim Malinic

Feedback

Please let me know on a scale of 1-5 with 1 being poor and 5 being great how well this content performed within the specified categories below.

Relevance (to your needs/interests)

0 voters

Information (how informative was the post)

0 voters

Would you recommend this post to a friend?
  • No
  • Yes

0 voters

2 Likes