3 Components of an Experience Maker | Why It Matters for Modern Businesses

Adobe’s recent Experience Maker’s Live two-day online event was insightful, thoughtful, and informative, just as I predicted. While I knew what kind of high-quality content I could expect from one of their events, I headed into the virtual conference with one pressing question: what exactly is an experience maker?

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.marketo.com/2020/09/the-three-components-of-an-experience-maker-and-why-they-matter-for-modern-business.html

Heyy All,

Don’t forget to click “show full post” above to read the full post

Enjoyyy

3 Components of an Experience Maker Summary:

1. Empathetic
  2. Adaptable
  3. Inclusive

Empathy

One of the biggest, and most important, aspects of an Experience Maker is empathy. Empathy for customers, empathy for colleagues and employees, and empathy for yourself. Knowing that each of these stakeholders is navigating uncertainty and could be struggling with entirely new problems means that you need to care about, and respond to these problems.
This means rethinking the customer journey, rethinking customer experiences, rethinking content and how you can be helpful and supportive of prospects and customers, and to your own teams. Empathy means “understanding that feelings influence decisions and trust,” and using that in your business decision making.

Adaptablity

…mentality of “come what may” and ability to be flexible and adapt very quickly, ensures that businesses have the grit to make it out the other side of this trying time, and any others that will inevitably occur in the future.

Inclusivity

when it comes to modern business, leaders must strive for inclusion.
This means a few different things: inclusiveness in the broader sense means making sure employees, customers, and other stakeholders alike feel listened to, and that there is content, solutions, and experiences that speak to their needs. As Marissa put it, “your customers are living in a different world and their needs have changed. You must understand your customer in real-time.”

}, "modifiers": { "serialize_topic_excerpts": true